Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Leadership's always helpful


Like Santiago in Coehlo's The Alchemist I also posses traits that help me participate in my destiny the main trait is leadership. Leadership helps me because I am able to get other people to follow me and help me. I show this on many different occasions like when I'm playing sports it comes out a lot also when I am in group projects I like to take charge and get things done. Having leadership helps me help other people it also makes people trust me a lot more because to be a good leader you have to have peoples trust. This trust comes out during sport games because people elected me to be their captain or just let me tell them things with out getting mad at me. It also shows in groups because people let me take charge and don't question everything I say. Leadership lets me know other people and what kind of people they are because as a leader you have to ask for everyones opinion. So when you know everyone you know there strengths and weaknesses so you can help them and help yourself and this is very important to me. Directing people is very helpful in a quest for you destiny because people help you and you know who you need to help you get the job done. When I go on my quest I know that its not just about the ending prize it is also about the journey. My leadership will help me through my journey because people will follow and help because they know that I'm looking out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment